POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB) : Re: fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB)
From: Dirk "DIRKO" Legler
Date: 13 Feb 2003 05:41:35
Message: <3e4b765f$1@news.povray.org>
"Ross Litscher" <lit### [at] osuedu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> well i think it needs some vibrant colors. maybe a bright blue gravel on
the
> bottom of the fish bowl.
>
> r.

Just one gravel or some gravels on sand?
What's the best way to create gravels and put them into the scene so they
fit in the squere?

What would you like best: The scene as it is or same scene with fish lying
outside the glass?

Back to my problem mentioned in the main thread: Before the stack overflow,
I rendered it several times without errors but the surface of the water was
black. Any ideas why?

DIRKO